If your engine is going to start in your VW, you need a clean set of spark plugs. Worn and dirty plugs will cause your engine to misfire and performance will suffer. Like any other engine component, you want to buy OEM VW spark plugs for the best possible part for your VW.
- OEM VW spark plugs are made with metal and porcelain, and these materials must be able to withstand constant use. Only quality materials go into VW spark plugs, so you save money on replacing imitation parts.
- The OEM VW spark plugs are specifically made to meet VW’s specifications for performance, so your engine will run at its best and get the best fuel mileage.
- Worn out spark plugs can cause hesitation, misfires and rough idle, so if you notice these things, check your plugs for dirt and debris, and then replace them with OEM VW spark plugs.
All of our parts are factory parts since we do not carry any imitation or fake parts. We do not carry aftermarket copies of OEM parts; you get genuine OEM VW parts when you buy your spark plugs from us. Order now.
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!