The more you drive, the more you appreciate the way your Volkswagen handles and how smooth the ride is. If you notice bumps in the road or handling issues, you might need to check your suspension parts for wear. Worn shocks and struts need to be replaced with OEM VW struts and shocks.
- OEM VW struts are made to be exact fit replacement parts, so there will never be any need to modify any suspension part in order to get it to fit.
- OEM VW shocks are made from quality materials that make it last as long as your factory shock, so you are not wasting money buying imitation shocks that will not last.
- When it comes to buying OEM VW suspension parts, we carry all of the parts your suspension needs like struts and shocks, and they will all be made to meet the specifications of the factory.
All of our parts are factory parts; we never carry any imitation or fake aftermarket parts that will not last as long as the original parts. If you need assistance, our courteous and experienced parts staff is standing by ready to answer any of your questions. Call us today.
No results found for "shocks, struts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!