Since the brake pads get a lot of use when you press the brake pedal, they are subject to a lot of wear. This means that you need to regularly replace them. When you do, OEM VW brake pads are going to last longer than any cheap, imitation brake pad.
- OEM Volkswagen brake pads are made from quality materials that will last as long as the original pad, thus saving you money on replacement pads.
- OEM Volkswagen brake pads are made to meet the factory standards for fit and performance, so these pads will give you the best grip.
- Brake pads are made to wear out, so if you notice any noise, loss of grip or poor braking performance, it is time to replace them with OEM Volkswagen brake pads.
Our experienced parts staff offers excellent customer service with free parts lookups, so call us today and we will be happy to get you the correct brake parts for your VW.
No results found for "brake pads". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!