1) Returns must be called into RealVolkswagenParts.com within 30 days of your delivery receipt. All return parts must be in the original packaging and you must include a copy of your invoice. If your order did NOT include the VIN, there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered! You can contact us with any questions regarding returns by calling 888-790-5073.
2) Only authorized returns will be honored, and they must be returned within 30 days of the delivery receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
3) No returns will be accepted for items that have been installed, used, painted, modified or damaged.
All parts that have pre-authorization must be in the original condition when submitted for a refund. This means you must include all the components, and nothing can be disassembled, painted, mounted or damaged due to incorrect installment. No credit will be refunded for any component with missing parts. We are not responsible for installation errors, towing expenses, labor expenses, rental car expenses or any additional repair expenses due to a part that has been installed incorrectly or is defective.
4) If you have installed, plugged in or unsealed any electrical parts or components, we cannot offer you a refund for these parts.
5) An authorized return must come back in the original, complete and undamaged package.
Some parts cannot be returned because we cannot restock them. Any of the types of parts below will not be authorized for a return:
- High Performance parts
- Racing parts
- Previously installed or special ordered parts
Follow these instructions when requesting a refund:
- Call our office during business hours at 888-790-5073 to obtain your Return Authorization (RA) number.
- When calling, please have ready your order number or invoice number, full name, telephone number, email address, and part number.
- Your order must be in the original and undamaged package.
- We are not responsible for any damage to an item that is returned to us in inadequate or improper packaging. Please ask us if you are unsure about special packaging required to keep your product safe upon return shipping.
- Should a delivery arrive damaged, do not refuse it. Please note the damage with the carrier, and contact our office for assistance in replacing the damaged item. Refusing a delivery may slow the process.
There will be a 20% restocking fee for all returns if we concluded the order was your error but still a returnable item. If the error is ours, we will cover shipping expenses and re-send the item to you.
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Some parts have a "core charge" applied to them. A “core charge” is a refundable charge towards the cost of a new part, provided an old part of the exact same type is received in exchange. If you purchase a part that has a core charge, you are responsible for the cost of shipping your core part back to us.
To receive your core refund, the core return(s) must be clean, assembled, drained of fluids, have no missing parts, be undamaged, and be returned in the original package that your new replacement part came in. You must also include a copy of your original customer invoice.
When we receive the core back, we will process your core return credit within 15 days.
Generally, you will see core charges on parts like generators, catalytic converters, starters, alloy wheels, engines, ECM/BCM modules, transmissions, some diesel fuel parts like injectors and transfer cases.
If you need assistance with a core return, you can contact us at 888-790-5073.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have not received your refund yet, first call your bank or credit card company to find out if there are any pending refunds. If you've done this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-790-5073.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
5150 Ellison NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109.
The time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you will vary depending upon where you live
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If you request a return or refund and the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
All parts are covered under the manufacturer’s original warranty.